Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well other than Brady being sick with strep throat this has been a relatively quiet week. Kai has occupational therapy next Wednesday at the rehab pool. That experience I am sure will provide enough comic relief to last for months. I am very interested to see how Kai does getting in the pool. Hopefully he can have some fun and not be completely traumatized.
Yesterday Kai was drawing a picture and ask me,"Isn't that unique mom?" His vocabulary continues to amaze me! Then last night I was changing Abby's diaper and he came in to give me a kiss. When he turned around Abby puckered up and wanted a kiss of her own from him. It was so sweet. She loves Kai so very much!
Below are some pictures I took today of the boys. My mom sent each of the kids a letter with some stickers. Kai and Brady went nuts with the Spiderman stickers.
Oh and notice they are also wearing their Spidey pajamas.


No comments: