Monday, March 30, 2009

Comic Trifecta

On Friday we were going next door to play with Alison, Kai's best friend. I was in the middle of laundry and told him to just leave on his Spiderman costume. This is what his response was,"Oh yeah, cause then she'll think I've been working out." Then when he got next door he ask Alison's mom,"Do you see these muscles?" Melanie couldn't stop laughing.

Then yesterday he was sitting with his dad watching the Nascar race. He ask Jeremy who his favorite driver was. Jer told him he didn't really have one. Kai's response was this, "I like the blue 48 car, Jimmy Johnson, I'm gonna be a race car driver." Jeremy and I are still trying to figure how he knows that Jimmy's car is the blue 48.

Finally today he came out of his room very upset. He told me that he wants to make a sign for his door that says, "No Ainsley's Allowed!" because she wouldn't turn on Josh Groban for him. As soon as she decided to turn on his movie he said, "Oh never mind my sign will say Ainsley's are allowed." What a fickle little boy!

As you can see he has still been quite the character despite being in so much pain the past couple of days. His ankle that he hurt about a week and a half ago is still bothering him, so we may have to have it looked at. Hopefully it is just a sprain and will heal soon.

No comments: