Thursday, January 29, 2009

Comic Relief

Kai has been in rare form lately. About a week ago or so he was watching his grandma water her plants. He ask her why she didn't just build an aqueduct, and proceeded to explain what an aqueduct is and how it works. Can you believe he is only four almost five?!
Then yesterday we all of a sudden heard him start screaming and crying. Jeremy ask him what happened and he said,"Brady whacked me with a banana!" I could not stop laughing! Jer was getting mad at me cause I was making it impossible for him to discipline Brady. I am still laughing about it.
Finally today Kai came into the kitchen and started telling me about how grownups get hair on their arms that they don't want. I wasn't quite sure where he was going with this. Then he said they can use "Smooth Away" and not have to worry about cutting themselves with razors, and when he is a grownup he can use it. The kid did a better job selling the product than the people in the commercial! Thank goodness for my daily dose of comic relief.

No comments: