Monday, July 20, 2009

I wear my sunglasses at night



This picture is from our latest fishing excursion up American Fork Canyon. Where Kai's daddy and great uncle built one heck of a fire to roast marshmallows. I am surprised we left without anyone getting burned in some way. Although I have yet to ask my uncle how his right ear feels. It was facing the fire for a good hour and was looking pretty red.

Kai had another game on Saturday and did really well. Unfortunately he was only in the outfield for one inning. He was just too tired. I will just have to make sure he doesn't do anything strenuous a couple of days before his next game. Below are a few of the pictures I took at his game. Yes, I actually remembered my camera. Aren't you proud? Notice the tongue, anytime he runs it is sticking out. He is just working so hard to get there as fast as he can.





We had a first with Kai yesterday, a haircut with no screaming and crying! It was a minor miracle. Below are some pictures of the thrilled little boy, not really. But at least he wasn't crying.


1 comment:

Rachel Dartt said...

It looks like you had a fun weekend! Kai is looking really good and very healthy! He's so lucky to have you as his mom and dad! Miss you! You are in our prayers!