Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Once again I am back to slacking. However due to the fact I can't lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk for the next six weeks, you may be hearing from me a lot more. Lucky you!

Other than his headaches Kai has been doing really well lately. We had his MRI on the 18th and found out his cyst has actually shrunk! Yeah! So I will be giving his pulmonologist a call to see if we should do his sleep study a little early this year, or go see an ENT about his adenoids. Hopefully we can get these under control so we can have our happy boy back all of the time and not just sometimes. Physical therapy went well on the 15th. He had a really good session and completely wore himself out. Not much new there, but at least he was compliant this time.

Last Wednesday Kai's T-Ball games started. Unfortunately he had to come home early due to an accident. Saturday's game went much better and he did great. I am so glad that he is actually having fun and looking forward to each game. He does have a harder time than the other kids but he can't tell, which is great! Below are a few pictures and a video my sister took. Kai has another game and OT tomorrow so I will post again soon.






1 comment:

Hillary said...

Awesome news about his cyst! Whats going on with you and why cant you lift stuff?