Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kai continued his comedic streak today with the best one yet. I received a call from his school asking me to come help him in the restroom. When I got to the school and walked down the hall to the bathroom what did I see? Kai standing in the doorway with his pants around his ankles singing "We will rock you"! He was just patiently waiting and passing the time with a song. What a goof! My mom made a good point today when I passed along this story. If it weren't for my sweet Kai Kai I would hardly ever laugh. Don't get me wrong my other three kids are extremely cute, they just lack the comedic timing of their brother.

Unfortunately last week Kai and Abby ended up with strep throat. So much for making it through the winter without him getting sick. Although I will take strep throat any day over respiratory gunk! He did recover quickly and is obviously back to his silly self.

I took Kai to occupational therapy today. Brian found the above story just as funny, however, it brought up Kai's inability to take care of himself in the bathroom. I will spare the gory details and just say we are looking at some devices to help him in this area. I hope that one of these work so he can have a little more independence.

No comments: