Sunday, November 16, 2008

I am going to try and be better about updating at least on a weekly basis. This week has been pretty uneventful. The only thing is on Thursday Kai woke up with a cough. Over the past few days he seems to have gotten a little worse. I can tell he is not feeling well because he sooo cranky! Hopefully by taking tomorrow off from school and other activities he can recover quickly.
Any time Kai gets a respiratory bug my anxiety goes through the roof. Because of his muscle weakness he can't produce a productive cough and so he is at risk for pneumonia. We felt very blessed that he only got it once last year and didn't have to be hospitalized. I hope and pray that this year goes as well as last, if not better.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Poor guy. I hope he gets feeling better soon.