Monday, July 21, 2008

Update

Here is an update on the Fundraiser.....there are so many cool items being donated for the auction that I think I am in heaven. I only wish that I could keep them all. I hope that all of you are planning to attend the fundraiser. Again it will be held at Bonneville Park (1600 N 800 W) in Orem UT. We will be there from 9am to 2pm and look forward to seeing all of you friends and family, and hope to make many more friends. The carnival games will be a lot of fun for the kids and for the adults. We also have Subway sandwiches and snacks that will be available. I hope to post a list of the auction items that will be available by the end of the week. Please check back for more updates. Again we appreciate all of the kindness out there. Last but not least I want to welcome all of the P1's that are checking in now, thanks to the kindness of Hans we are getting a lot of interest.

--Jeremy

No comments: