Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dads First Post

I thought that I should share my thoughts with all of you... The suggestion was made to me by a co-worker that we should have a fundraiser to help with the cost of Kai's care. We have decided to have a fair/carnival on Saturday Aug. 2, part of what we will be doing there is having an auction. I have a few items that have been donated for the auction, they are mostly sports related. We have a basketball that is signed by the whole Jazz roster from last season, a Larry Miller Entertainment Package. Utah Flash tickets. We also have a number of framed artwork pieces that we will be auctioning. I have been very overwhelmed by the response of those around us that are wanting to help. We hope that by doing this fundraiser we will be able to defer some of the costs in taking Kai Kai to Philly to see Dr. Bonneman. I will probably not post as much as my wife but will contribute while possible. If you have any questions for my wife or myself please don't hesitate to comment or to email us. Thank you again for all of your help!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Wycoops!!
I am glad this blog was in the e-mail sent out by Judy. I will be an avid reader and also plan on our family at the fundraiser!!

Christina Tervort